To protect your privacy and provide our clients with a broad range of financial products and services as efficiently as possible, we use technology to manage and maintain client information. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
Information We Collect
We may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other account forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from outside sources such as your financial consultant;
- Information obtained electronically, such as from our Website.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any confidential information about our clients or former clients to anyone, unless:
- such disclosure is required or permitted by law, statute or regulation;
- such disclosure to service or information providers is required in order to deliver our products and services to our clients. (e.g., custodians, transacting brokers, etc.) For example, we use information to administer your accounts with us through such activities as sending you transaction confirmation, quarterly reports and tax forms.
Our Security Procedures
We take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. Special measures, such as data encryption and authentication, are in effect to protect your communications with us on our Website at www.logancapital.com.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact Mary Evans, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, at 610-642-7000 or via email at email@example.com.